--------------enigE7ECB553BA55985F1496BF82

> And this is the problem... ZFS tries only ones. I'll think it over and
> see what can be done. Unfortunately ZFS doesn't use GEOM tasting
> mechanism and I'd prefer not to modify it to do so, because the changes=

> may be huge.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Perhaps not relevant, but FYI I did see zfs "noticing" a new label once,
instantly transitioning the device to ONLINE and the pool to state
HEALTHY (see PR kern/111967).

--=20
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller '
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org