Howdy folks,

I found a post by Jim Rees in mid November and a single reply in the
mailing list archives, but no mention of of NFSv4 since then.

Is there a status update available anywhere? A pointer to a roadmap
would be ideal, but a "client works, excepting these features,
preliminary server planned for March" would be great too.

I'm interested in v4 as a Kerberos user: I'd like more secure
file-serving via Kerberos integration and OpenAFS hasn't been successful
for me on FreeBSD.

-T

--
[It] contains "vegetable stabilizer" which sounds ominous. How unstable
are vegetables?