Hi there,

While poring over in order to better understand the
internals of FFS, I noticed that there is a number of comments in
the file refering to a certain "filesystem address." There is also
a macro named fsbtodb() for turning "filesystem block numbers into
disk block addresses," according to its description. However, it
seems to be the fragment size that actually serves as the filesystem
addressing unit in all the relevant super-block fields, including
fs_fsbtodb. Is my conclusion correct? If so, I'd rather clarify
those comments, so new developers won't confuse fragments with
blocks when doing RTFS.

--
Yar