>> Anyone have a way to get nvida working on 7.0-BETA4 ?

> Something else has probably attached to your video card so nvidia
> doesn't get a chance.
>
> Try putting nvidia_load="YES" in /boot/loader.conf and reboot.

THANK YOU! That did it.

I had cvsup'd, rebuilt the kernel, and the machine would lock up with nvidia_load in the
loader.conf -- since it was compiled under an older 7.0 current... So, I rebooted edited out the
nvdia_load from the loader.conf, booted, then rebuild the nvidia driver from the ports, and could
not load it. Your instructions fixed it.

Rudy