Alexandre Biancalana wrote:
> Hi list,
> My Backup Server is running 7-BETA3 from 3 days ago, is a single
> processor Core2 Duo with 2GB Ram AMD64 SMP Kernel with ZFS.
> Last night the machine rebooted after a crash, bellow are my dmesg
> and some messages that I get from /var/log/messsages.
> Let me know if you need some other information.
> Thanks in advance,
> Alexandre

Can you look at the developers handbook and follow the ways to get
a proper backtrace which we can investigate? I see from the logfile
that you send along, that a dump had been made, so the information
might be there :-)

/"\ Best regards, |
\ / Remko Lodder | remko@EFnet
X |
/ \ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Against HTML Mail and News