In message: <473F250F.2030903@gmail.com>
"Aryeh M. Friedman" writes:
: After having the help of several developers to resolve hw issues on my
: machine I have set up a 2 dual boot enviroment between 8-current (for
: desktop use) and vista. I am just writting to say 8-current kicks
: vista's ass in response time, stability [note 1], and almost every
: other aspect except for end-user oriented office apps [note 2] and games.
:
: Notes:
:
: 1. As was posted in an other thread my nic still has a slow death issue
: 2. I meant features not formats and since I am using amd64 no wine

You can run FreeBSD/i386 on amd64 boxes.

Warner