Hi,

FWIW, I would also like to see geom_raid5 going into the
tree (after proper review).

Just a small question: I noticed that the new gvinum
raid5 implementation (in P4) allows adding disks to an
existing RAID5, even while it is running. Does geom_raid5
support that, too? (ZFS doesn't, unfortunately.)

Best regards
Oliver

Handelsregister: Registergericht Muenchen, HRA 74606, Geschäftsfuehrung:
chen, HRB 125758, Geschäftsführer: Maik Bachmann, Olaf Erb, Ralf Gebhart

FreeBSD-Dienstleistungen, -Produkte und mehr: http://www.secnetix.de/bsd

"Software gets slower faster than hardware gets faster."
-- Niklaus Wirth