Thanks for willingness to help!

I've tried to play with hw.bge.allow_asf sysctl option many times on
many snapshots of 7-th branch (200708, 200709, 200710, 7.0-BETA1.5,
7.0-BETA2). More that each time I tracked changes in CVS assumed to be
related with the problem I csup'ed sources and tried again and again.
Even changing corresponding code inside of sys/dev/bge/if_bge.c (I mean
string that currently looks like "static int bge_allow_asf = 0;") didn't
help.

I know it helps other people who had similar porblems on their HP
machines with other Broadcom's NIC's. But unfortunately such a solution
does not fit my case (.

--
Sincerely,
Andrey