On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> * Periodic 'imports' of the FreeBSD src/ tree as 'vendor' code
> * Incremental conversion of /home/ncvs/src in 'changesets'
> I've been using a 'converted' tree for almost a year and a half now,
> to keep a local mirror of the src repository at `/ws/freebsd/head' on
> my laptop. The first clean import of the current tree I am using was
> done during last summer:

I have seen a few Hg repos although I haven't found one for RELENG_7=20

Also cvs20hg doesn't appear to grok Hg branches (probably because it=20
predates them) and it would be Really Nice(tm) if it did. (ENOCLUE is=20
my excuse for a lack of patches

are so many of them to choose from."
-- Andrew Tanenbaum

Version: GnuPG v2.0.4 (FreeBSD)