On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 15:29 -0200, Rainer Alves wrote:

> I'm having the exact same problem.
> Ever since I've switched from RELENG_6 to RELENG_7 I'm still able to
> mount my SonyEricsson W810 phone, but whatever is copied there gets
> corrupted.
> I first noticed this yesterday when copying a new batch os MP3s to its 4
> GB memory stick.
>
> - Rainer

"Me too" - I see this with USB2.0 support/controller enabled, tested on
two nforce5 and amd690 boards. Random (but pretty heavy) corruptions
with data transferred to and from digital camera and mp3 player (both
acting as common "usb flash disks"). Disabling USB2.0 seems to fix it
AND also no board without USB2.0 controller exhibits this here (I just
did a few quick tests, and nothing so far). Possibly some EHCI-specific
bug?

,.

--
Michal Varga