Bachilo Dmitry wrote:
> Hello all.
> I always used USB cardreaders and had no problem with it, but now in my
> notebook I have a cardreader, that appears to be onboard PCI device. And so
> FreeBSD sees it as this:
> pci6: at device 4.1 (no driver attached)
> pci6: at device 4.2 (no driver attached)
> pci6: at device 4.3 (no driver attached)
> pci6: at device 4.4 (no driver attached)
>

> That's even more odd because three are recognized as flash and one is not.
> pciconf -lv shows this:
>
> none13@pci6:4:1: class=0x050100 card=0x009f1025 chip=0x05301524
> rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
> vendor = 'ENE Technology Inc'
> device = 'PCI Memory Stick Card Reader Controller'
> class = memory
> subclass = flash
>
> Well, in 7.0-CURRENT it showed all four devices and now in BETA-2 only this
> one.
>
> Is there any way I can make them work?

I have a similar set of (currently do nothing) devices on my HP
Pavillion dv9420us:

none11@pci0:7:5:1: class=0x080500 card=0x30b7103c chip=0x08221180
rev=0x19 hdr=0x00
vendor = 'Ricoh Company, Ltd.'
device = 'SD Bus Host Adapter'
class = base peripheral
none12@pci0:7:5:2: class=0x088000 card=0x30b7103c chip=0x08431180
rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
vendor = 'Ricoh Company, Ltd.'
device = 'unknown Ricoh MMC Host Controller'
class = base peripheral
none13@pci0:7:5:3: class=0x088000 card=0x30b7103c chip=0x05921180
rev=0x0a hdr=0x00
vendor = 'Ricoh Company, Ltd.'
device = 'unknown Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller'
class = base peripheral
none14@pci0:7:5:4: class=0x088000 card=0x30b7103c chip=0x08521180
rev=0x05 hdr=0x00
vendor = 'Ricoh Company, Ltd.'
device = 'unknown Ricoh xD-Picture Card Host Controller'
class = base peripheral