LI Xin wrote:
> Nikolay Pavlov wrote:
>> On Monday 17 September 2007 19:17:35 LI Xin wrote:
>>> Nikolay Pavlov wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Sorry I am aware of the issue and am busy for $REALJOB these days. I
>>> have cc'ed howardsu@ and mingyanguo@ to see if they have some
>>> suggestions. The problem seems to be a race condition caused by
>>> incorrect VFS related locking, but diagnosing it is relatively hard.
>>>
>>> I'll try to pick up with the development in early October. Before that
>>> I can only do some small scale bugfixes rather than investing more time
>>> into tmpfs stuff... :-(
>>>
>>> Cheers,

>> Just want to be sure that no one lose this. Here is a PR:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=116600

> Can not reproduce here. Could you please confirm that this still
> persists for latest RELENG_7?
>
> Cheers,

I don't know about that one, but I am able to get this panic still after
a few seconds of load:

panic: Assertion IMPLIES(dnode->tn_type == VDIR &&
dnode->tn_dir.tn_parent == dnode, !(cnp->cn_flags & ISDOTDOT)) failed at
.../../../fs/tmpfs/tmpfs_vnops.c:97

If you can fix that I can look for the other one

Kris