Hi folks!

I did update to 7.0-PRERELEASE, but I had many problems with ACPI, after
of boot on few minutes my machine freezes per complete!
I did test with i8254 timecounter but, I had the same problem, only
difference is the machine work more time with i8254!
I investigated with another guys and I just changed
kern.timecounter.hardware to ACPI-fast. But, On 6.2 I used TSC because
is default!
I've a laptop HP nx6110, after I changed the timecounter, my machine run

NOTE: I can help in any debug or I can do more testing?

Best Regards.

Marcelo Araujo (__) \\\'',) \/ \ ^
Power To Server. .\. /_)

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (FreeBSD)

iD8DBQFHEQmSovxJd1Pkz6gRApkqAJ9odhLUx8sIZH4Hq+0f9W epI6hYawCeMu88