Thanks; this works really well.
I was also able to get graphics/linux-adobesvg working with a couple of
minor adjustments:

LICENSE.txt is put by the port into
/usr/local/share/doc/linux-adobesvg, but the plugin will look for it in
/usr/local/lib/linux-adobesvg. It needs to be manually copied in
order for the plugin to prompt you to accept the license.

nspluginwrapper -v -i /usr/local/lib/linux-adobesvg/