On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 03:55:39PM +0200, Per Hedeland wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> >
> >On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 01:03:37PM +0200, Per Hedeland wrote:
> >>
> >> So does mine - of course, that's the line that is causing the error
> >> message - but it doesn't cause any actual problems.

> >Now, in my case, and there may be something (else) that I've missed, if
> >tap is open I get that device exists error and qemu won't start.

> Humm, earlier you said that the networking failed... If qemu fails
> altogether, I think I see the reason: I actually have an 'exit 0' at the
> end of my qemu-ifup script, forgot to mention that before... - try it, I
> think you'll like it.:-)

Darn, you are GOOD. Yup, that fixes that problem.

Thanks again.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

What exactly does buildworld build anyway? If it really does
build the world then there's the mother of all bug reports to file
somewhere! (It's a FreeBSD joke)