On Tuesday 31 October 2006 16:22, Marcin Cieslak wrote:
> I have a FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #3: Wed Oct 18 07:23:52 CEST 2006
> on i386 and skype works for me quite fine. It takes a while before it
> starts up but it works fine.
>
> I have linux_base-fc-4_6 installed, /compat/linux/proc mounted.

It starts up immediately for me and hangs up on login. Both linprocfs and
linsysfs are mounted; the problem is not skype but the kernel; anyone here
can give any comment on unusual process states I see in top?

grep -r "zoneli" /usr/src/* gives sys/vm/uma_core.c, vm hackers are needed
--
Regards, Mirya
ICQ #313898202