--=======AVGMAIL-419D1DE4085B=======

------=_NextPart_000095A5-000016E9-017E41FA-A671

Our Current Demographic Analysis Workshop =
http://www.berkana-consulting.com is a fast paced, one day workshop =
designed to provide both you and your organization with the tools to mine =
comprehensive demographic data on your community. Beyond the 2000 =
Decennial Census there is a wealth of current information available. Our =
philosophy is to empower you to independently access this demographic =
data.

This is a basic, technical workshop that will teach you how to access, =
analyze, and map data using the 2003 American Community Survey and the =
annual Current Population Survey. There is a mixture of lecture and =
hands-on work with one student per computer terminal. Each student will =
learn how to present demographic data in compelling new ways. =
The workshop is designed for human service providers, neighborhood =
activists, grant writers, planners or anyone who would like to easily =
look up and analyze demographic characteristics of populations and =
neighborhoods. Through this workshop students can gain unique insights =
into their communities and express this information in a quantitative =
format. It is customized for each city it is taught in and materials are =
updated weekly, so you will always have the most current version taught.

You can find more information at http://www.berkana-consulting.com and =
register today for a workshop in a city near you!

Berkana Consulting
mailto://info@berkana-consulting.com
http://www.berkana-consulting.com

To unsubscribe, please place in the subject "unsubscribe" and mail to =
mailto://unsubscribe@berkana-consulting.com =

[...]

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

--=======AVGMAIL-419D1DE4085B=======

--=======AVGMAIL-419D1DE4085B=======--