I've recently been putting the Linux emulator through some pretty rigorous
trials under -current, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and
admiration for the fine job you folks have done with this thing.

I replaced my original install of emulators/linux_base with
emulators/linux_base-debian, then really put it through some paces with
apt-get, dselect and friends, running in a chrooted /compat/linux/ (/bin/bash)
environment, actually succeeding in upgrading to the latest unstable base, and
adding a fair number of .debs along the way, all of which are working
splendidly.

I just had to write to say how very impressed I am. Great work, people!

--
Conrad Sabatier - "In Unix veritas"