On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, David Scheidt wrote:

> I need a three button mouse. Just three buttons, no wheel, no bells, no
> whistles. I can't find one, as everything has a silly wheel. I'm not
> picky about interface (PS/2, USB, serial, or Bluetooth will work), or
> balls v. optical. Does anyone still sell these things?

I know you said you've ordered some, but I have a Mouse Systems 3 button
mouse for the PC in the original box. Works with serial or PS/2 port.

The only drawback is that you have to use the grid pad with it (Mouse
Systems, the original Optical Mouse).

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"