--pZs/OQEoSSbxGlYw

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 06:49:37PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 06:24:42PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:
> > >=20
> > > Not until you hack the cube's "DVD" drive firmware to accept normal D=

VD
> > > discs... Either that, or obtain a burner that can burn the totally
> > > nonstandard and possibly encrypted GCN format

> >=20
> > I haven't really looked that hard, but I believe the disk spins the
> > "wrong" way too.

>=20
> Darren Pilgrim pointed out that this isn't true; popping the top on mine
> confirms that.

Indeed. Various threads at the Dextrose forums (http://www.dextrose.com/)
confirm those findings.

But what a coincidence, it's finally getting easy to get code on the cube:

http://uk.codejunkies.com/shop/produ...B&cr=3DGBP&cs=
=3D%A3&ProdID=3D297

Does FreeBSD run on the PowerPC 750 yet?

--Stijn

--=20
The problem is that there are several people in design positions now who
couldn't design the Next Big Thing(TM) unless it involved them taking a
photocopier and someone else's design of The Next Big Thing(TM).
-- 'Alkaiser' in a post on Slashdot on game originality

--pZs/OQEoSSbxGlYw

--pZs/OQEoSSbxGlYw--