On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 12:30:18AM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:
> Lou Katz writes:
> > But they do make 3" DVD blanks.

> GameCube!

Not until you hack the cube's "DVD" drive firmware to accept normal DVD
discs... Either that, or obtain a burner that can burn the totally
nonstandard and possibly encrypted GCN format

--Stijn, who would LOVE to have *BSD/Linux on his purple cube [1]

[1] yes I can run Linux on it using PSO1/2 but frankly, taking 2 minutes to
boot, that sucks

"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am. It's
just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (FreeBSD)