Hello,
I am fairly new to Unix based operating systems.
Still studying basic commands andunderstanding the "inner workings" of
Unix based OS's.
I am trying to make 1 of my computers into a router.
I do not want to spend over 200.00 for a copy of 2k or 2k3 server from
Microsft.
Also want a more stabe and secure OS in charge of my security (I.E.
Firewall, routing my DSL signal to 2 other computers, anti virus for
my small network.)
Just wondering, what would be the best Free BSD for my needs?

Many Thanks, and continue the great work!!!
Scott Sharon