Hi,

We are now two weeks from BSDCan. I have a few tasks which I need help
with. Some may be performed remotely, others need you to be in Ottawa.

Remote work:

Unless otherwise noted, all coding is in PHP with PostgreSQL.

* I need some code modified to include tax on an invoice. Should only
be a couple of hours at most

* Write code to extract names from the database to print them on
badges. You don't need to have a printer for this.

On site work

* I need volunteers to help set up and tear down network gear. Not much
involved with this. A hour at the start and the end of each day.

* Gofers - just be there to help with anything that might come up

thanks

--
Dan Langille - http://www.BSDCan.org/