On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 05:13:11PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Matthew West, and lo! it spake thus:

> If you're going to be using a system like the Soekris boards and your
> project requires a media that you can do a lot of writes too, I would
> recommend something like IBM's Microdrives. You should be able to fit
> these inside the Soekris chassis without a problem. The NET4801 has a
> Microdrive IDE connector on the board.

Note, though, that Microdrives tend to have a really low advertised MTBF.
I mean, _really_ low. Like, maybe a year of constant running?

--
Matthew Fuller (MF4839) | fullermd@over-yonder.net
Systems/Network Administrator | http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/