On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Jason C. Wells wrote:

> BTW, there are lots of small form factors out there other than mini-itx.

Such as? Any URLs?
This is going go be a firewall for a small office. The client wants a
small machine. I showed him a mini-tower from tiger-direct.com (which I
hate, but the machine was semi small and dirt chip) and the client said
no. He said he wants something on the 10" by 15" or less ballpark.

He is getting a small footprint HP machine these days. I may borrow it to
install FreeBSD and see how it works and then install whatever it's
restore CDs have. Only issue with that machine is that it is near $800. A
bit much for a firewall.