Well, sitting here with better things to do, but instead I'm
doing this. Can't imagine why, (twist to /bin/echo "Get a life!") ??

Forgive if this has been fodder for fun before, please.

from /COPYRIGHT:

* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.

Now, I'm sure that this copyright notice is reproduced on Microsoft's
website. And I'm sure that Microsoft connects to the Internet with the
same TCP/IP protocol as everyone else. However, I've never heard this
statement on a TV voiceover, or even seen it in a print ad, etc., etc.

Is it there, just in *very small print*?

Should *we* sue, or settle out-of-court?

#include

KDK