Alex de Kruijff wrote:
>>Well, that I can understand. It follow what I said about many cyclists
>>not obeying the rules of the road. Professional cyclists

> Whats a professional cyclist?

Someone who rides their bike as part of their job. Like a racer, or a
bicycle messenger. Much the difference between the average driver and
one who drives a car as part of his job (cab driver, or truck driver).

> Here every one has at least one bike.
> Children as young as 6 ride then. And by the time there 12 there riding
> one there own to a school in a neerby city.

I've ridden a bike pretty much all my life. 6 sounds like the right age
to start.

Bill Moran
Potential Technologies