On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:00:09PM -0800 I heard the voice of
Terry Lambert, and lo! it spake thus:

> You should have just used bmake on Linux...

I was being nice.

Most Linux systems don't have bmake or pmake or xmake or foomake
installed. But they've got GNU make. So does (as far as I can see)
Solaris, and it's available on pretty much every system. I can't be
arsed to type 'gmake' all the time when I'm testing, and it irritates the
hell out of me writing GNUmakefile's because of its shortcomings, so I
just write bmake Makefiles and let my scripts do the ugly stuff.

--
Matthew Fuller (MF4839) | fullermd@over-yonder.net
Systems/Network Administrator | http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/