the mailing.* hierarchy appears to be one of the better ones ... the only
beef I have with them is that they don't seem to honor the Message-ID from
the original list, which makes it very difficult to setup any redundancy

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Faried Nawaz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a mail-to-news gateway for the FreeBSD lists? I'm on dialup and
> I'd prefer something like that to downloading list mail. My local news
> server carries the muc.* lists, but they don't seem to get a lot of
> articles; maybe my newsfeed is busted (news seems to be the lowest priority
> of all organizations, except maybe Google).
>
> I have a static IP, if it helps. I'm okay with a one-way feed (ie, I can
> post/reply via mail).
>

> Thanks,
>
> Faried.
> --
> The Great GNU has arrived, infidels, behold his wrath !
> "If a MOO runs on a port no one accesses, does it run?"

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy@hub.org secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org