Bill Moran wrote:

> And ... as far as I'm concerned, WEP is _completly_ insecure, and totally
> worthless.

Great, so I send you 10Mb of WEP traffic caught off the air, you can
decrypt it for me? You see, to me it's just a big mess of encrypted
traffic, but you obviously have some secret technique (or should that be
"t3kni|<" ?) for breaking it trivially. If you can't, you've just shown
it has some security advantage. Which it has.

Oh, and I think you meant that you were guessing WEP is completely
UNsecure, and not INsecure. If it was insecure, it would be asking us
all to hug it more often.

Paul Robinson