Bill Moran wrote:

> And ... as far as I'm concerned, WEP is _completly_ insecure, and totally
> worthless.

Great, so I send you 10Mb of WEP traffic caught off the air, you can
decrypt it for me? You see, to me it's just a big mess of encrypted
traffic, but you obviously have some secret technique (or should that be
"t3kni|<" ?) for breaking it trivially. If you can't, you've just shown
it has some security advantage. Which it has.

Oh, and I think you meant that you were guessing WEP is completely
UNsecure, and not INsecure. If it was insecure, it would be asking us
all to hug it more often.

--
Paul Robinson