Um.. Is it just me or is the FreeBSD Mailing List search engine broken?

No matter what I search for and no matter what list I select it says "not
found"

http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html

Nicole

The archives freebsd-questions, freebsd-isp, freebsd-performance and
freebsd-stable contain the following items relevant to `kernel':

Didn't get what you expected? Look here for searching hints.

Return to the search page
Nothing found

The archives freebsd-questions, freebsd-isp, freebsd-performance and
freebsd-stable contain the following items relevant to `help':

Didn't get what you expected? Look here for searching hints.

Return to the search page
Nothing found.

The archives freebsd-questions, freebsd-isp, freebsd-performance and
freebsd-stable contain the following items relevant to `freebsd':

--
******* |\ __ /| (`\ *******
* * | o_o |__ ) ) * *

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
--Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

"Witchcraft is in essence the worship of the powers of this world,
beautiful and terrible, but all in a circle under the turning sky
that is the One." -C.A. Burland, "Echoes of Magic"

"Connecting with energy is something humans have to be open
to and talking about and expecting, otherwise the whole human
race can go back to pretending that life is about power over others
and exploiting the planet. If we go back to doing this,
then we won't survive." -James Redfield, "The Celestine Prophecy"