--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

Here is a patch for review, which removes ENABLE_SSE from i386 and
pc98 platforms. I think we should have it before we branch RELENG_6.

The reason why the option should be removed:

- ENABLE_SSE was turned on by default 2 years and 9 months
ago, for I686_CPU. It makes few sense to "enable" something
that is already enabled (No I586_CPUs supports SSE so far
as I am aware)
- We have DISABLE_SSE to disable SSE, having both ENABLE_SSE
and DISABLE_SSE is quite confusing, since DISABLE_SSE
always overrides ENABLE_SSE.

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+--