Removing gtar from base
My plan with bsdtar has been to have both bsdtar and
gtar in 5.x, bsdtar only in 6.x.
I'd like to remove gtar from -CURRENT as the next
step in that transition.
* 1 week from today (March 19): Disable WITH_GTAR in -CURRENT.
* End of March: Disconnect gtar from build in -CURRENT.
* End of May: Remove gtar from -CURRENT.
* gtar will remain in 5.x tree indefinitely.
* WITH_GTAR will continue to be supported in 5.x.
* gtar will continue to be available in ports indefinitely.
If there are no objections, I'll start this
process 1 week from today.
[email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"