How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers - Firewalls

This is a discussion on How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers - Firewalls ; Hi all, I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and simple? did I miss something? How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco ...

  1. How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    Hi all,
    I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site
    VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and
    simple? did I miss something?

    How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers
    http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/50/37/

    All feedback is welcomed.

    Regards,

    Mohammed

  2. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    Mohammed Alani wrote:
    > I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site
    > VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and
    > simple? did I miss something?

    Yes. You do not give the router models and IOS versions. Change the
    router or the IOS version and things look different.

    Gerald

  3. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    On May 2, 12:13 pm, Gerald Vogt wrote:
    > Mohammed Alani wrote:
    > > I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site
    > > VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and
    > > simple? did I miss something?

    > Yes. You do not give the router models and IOS versions. Change the
    > router or the IOS version and things look different.
    >
    > Gerald

    Thank you for taking the time to look at the article Gerald.
    Your note is true. The procedure works on SOHO routers and few of the
    other routers.
    I will add it.

    Mohammed

+ Reply to Thread