SonicWALL certification? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on SonicWALL certification? - Firewalls ; Hello All! Anyone who knows the details about SonicWALL cerified security administrator test? Such as how much it takes? How long? How many questions? And how to prepare? Thanks! Sincerely, Ben...

  1. SonicWALL certification?

    Hello All!
    Anyone who knows the details about SonicWALL cerified security
    administrator test?
    Such as how much it takes? How long? How many questions? And how to
    prepare?
    Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Ben

  2. Re: SonicWALL certification?

    You may wish to investigate the SonicWall Forums:

    https://forum.sonicwall.com/

    as well as

    http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=1385

    and CertGuard.com

    http://www.certguard.com/

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese on Cisco
    Network World Magazine Cisco Subnet
    http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/

  3. Re: SonicWALL certification?

    On Apr 23, 4:41 pm, Benny Van wrote:
    > Hello All!
    > Anyone who knows the details about SonicWALL cerified security
    > administrator test?
    > Such as how much it takes? How long? How many questions? And how to
    > prepare?
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Ben

    Ben,

    The test is via the website and can be taken anywhere that has
    internet access, It is 100 questions (i think cant remember correctly)
    in 2 parts once you finish a part you cannot return to it but while in
    each part you can return/review any questions. I think the time was
    100 minutes (again was a while ago) and for preperation get to know
    sonicwall models, how firewalls work etc and the sonicwall vpn (how
    vpns work ad what they use protocol wise etc)

    It is fairly easy - after all i passed.

    Best of luck
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread