Nokia IP260 R60 - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Nokia IP260 R60 - Firewalls ; Hello, I have problem with my firewall, after i hange the admin password (about week later) my firewall block any packets, and i don't have internet and all connectivity - something like drop any any rule. Do you have similiar ...

  1. Nokia IP260 R60

    Hello,

    I have problem with my firewall, after i hange the admin password
    (about week later) my firewall block any packets, and i don't have
    internet and all connectivity - something like drop any any rule.

    Do you have similiar problem ?

    Thanks

    best regards

    Thomas.

  2. Re: Nokia IP260 R60

    I have similar problem with my firewall nokia IP 260. One day firewall
    started blocking all incoming connections on all network interfaces.
    After log into the firewall via serial cable I can ping and connect
    computers from intranet as well as from internet. So it looks like
    router switched into autistic mode where only outcoming connections
    from the router can be made.

    Still don't have a solution for this issue.

    Does antibody can help?

  3. Re: Nokia IP260 R60

    On 23 Kwi, 10:28, wasilewski.ma...@gmail.com wrote:

    > Does antibody can help?