ISA 2004 - Firewalls

This is a discussion on ISA 2004 - Firewalls ; Hi, I have win2003 domain with ISA 2004, how could i define a policy that prompt client for a passwords that i would give him, when he wont to access internet or when he want to download something from internet ...

  1. ISA 2004

    Hi,

    I have win2003 domain with ISA 2004, how could i define a policy that
    prompt client for a passwords that i would give him, when he wont to
    access internet or when he want to download something from internet that
    is forbiden with http filter.

    Thx in advance

  2. Re: ISA 2004

    > I have win2003 domain with ISA 2004, how could i define a policy that
    > prompt client for a passwords that i would give him, when he wont to
    > access internet or when he want to download something from internet that
    > is forbiden with http filter.
    >
    > Thx in advance

    Not sure if I understand you, but are you asking for a policy that
    will force authentication going OUT or coming IN?

+ Reply to Thread