Multiple Cisco Clients - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Multiple Cisco Clients - Firewalls ; I have a main office with PIX 515 and remote office. We want to be able a couple Cisco VPN clients to be able to connect in the same time from the remote office but we have one real static ...

  1. Multiple Cisco Clients

    I have a main office with PIX 515 and remote office. We want to be
    able a couple Cisco VPN clients to be able to connect in the same time
    from the remote office but we have one real static address. How can we
    resolve this?

    I alse tried one of the clients to use the default UDP port. But when
    configure the other client to use TCP, it's not able to connect the
    the main office PIX. What I need to change in the PIX configuration?
    Thanks for the help.

  2. Re: Multiple Cisco Clients

    Exclusive wrote:

    > I have a main office with PIX 515 and remote office. We want to be
    > able a couple Cisco VPN clients to be able to connect in the same time
    > from the remote office but we have one real static address. How can we
    > resolve this?

    Get another IPSeC capable device and build a site-to-site tunnel.

    > I alse tried one of the clients to use the default UDP port. But when
    > configure the other client to use TCP, it's not able to connect the
    > the main office PIX. What I need to change in the PIX configuration?

    Since you didn't tell how your config looks like at the moment, nobody will
    be able to tell what to change.

    > Thanks for the help.

    You are welcome.

    Wolfgang

  3. Re: Multiple Cisco Clients

    In article <1176403062.249291.303100@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups. com>,
    Exclusive wrote:
    >I have a main office with PIX 515 and remote office. We want to be
    >able a couple Cisco VPN clients to be able to connect in the same time
    >from the remote office but we have one real static address. How can we
    >resolve this?

    Use PIX 6.3 and configure isakmp nat-traversal 20

+ Reply to Thread