Taxonomy Of Firewall. - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Taxonomy Of Firewall. - Firewalls ; Hi ALL I need to prepare a taxonomy for Firewall. I request thee experienced people here to provide me insights of how should proceed. The taxonomy is meant to the most generic in terms of firewall. Any links to resources ...

  1. Taxonomy Of Firewall.

    Hi ALL

    I need to prepare a taxonomy for Firewall. I request thee experienced
    people here to provide me insights of how should proceed. The taxonomy
    is meant to the most generic in terms of firewall.

    Any links to resources for the same will be appriciated.

    Thank You.
    king

  2. Re: Taxonomy Of Firewall.

    king wrote:
    > Hi ALL
    >
    > I need to prepare a taxonomy for Firewall. I request thee experienced
    > people here to provide me insights of how should proceed. The taxonomy
    > is meant to the most generic in terms of firewall.
    >
    > Any links to resources for the same will be appriciated.
    >
    > Thank You.
    > king

    hi,
    what exactly do you mean:
    -what is a "firewall"
    -how a "firewall" works
    -how to implement one
    -...

  3. Re: Taxonomy Of Firewall.

    "king" wrote in message
    news:1175688608.494234.57750@l77g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi ALL
    >
    > I need to prepare a taxonomy for Firewall. I request thee experienced
    > people here to provide me insights of how should proceed. The taxonomy
    > is meant to the most generic in terms of firewall.
    >
    > Any links to resources for the same will be appriciated.
    >
    > Thank You.
    > king

    This sounds a lot like a homework assignment.

    Even if I am wrong about that, there a much information available already.
    You would need to be much more specific before I (or anyone here) could give
    you a useful solution to a specific problem.

    Stuart

+ Reply to Thread