checking for your firewall - Firewalls

This is a discussion on checking for your firewall - Firewalls ; Can someone tell me where I can check in my computer to see what firewall I am running. Thanks so much for your help. I am desperate here. I think it is blocking my Mozilla Firefox and I need to ...

  1. checking for your firewall

    Can someone tell me where I can check in my computer to see what
    firewall I am running. Thanks so much for your help. I am desperate
    here. I think it is blocking my Mozilla Firefox and I need to make
    sure it is an allowed program.

  2. Re: checking for your firewall

    nurseyd80@gmail.com wrote:

    > Can someone tell me where I can check in my computer to see what
    > firewall I am running. Thanks so much for your help. I am desperate
    > here. I think it is blocking my Mozilla Firefox and I need to make
    > sure it is an allowed program.

    Ask the person who installed the machine for you...

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    Do what you will with this tagline, just don't bother me about it!

+ Reply to Thread