Re: What is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services with the file - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Re: What is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services with the file - Firewalls ; prophet wrote: > Leythos wrote: > >> I wonder why the group trolls don't build a response that clearly >> tells people how to secure their entire computer system without the >> use of third-party tools...... Oh, wait, I already ...

  1. Re: What is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services with the file

    prophet wrote:
    > Leythos wrote:
    >
    >> I wonder why the group trolls don't build a response that clearly
    >> tells people how to secure their entire computer system without the
    >> use of third-party tools...... Oh, wait, I already know, it's because
    >> you can't secure a computer against all that people are exposed too,
    >> and nothing they rant about really helps the nontechnical user because
    >> they don't ever tell the user how to do anything - they just rant
    >> about how third-
    >> party solutions are bad, windows firewall good, grunt.
    >>
    >> If they put half as much energy into building a FAQ that could be
    >> posted every month, they might actually be helping people, but they
    >> appear to be to stuck on how important they think they are than to
    >> spend real time helping real people.

    > Finally, the voice of reason ;-)

    AMEN to that. Nothing worse then smart ass trolls except possibly porn
    spammers.

  2. Re: What is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services with the file

    Wilf wrote:
    > And what about top posters ;-)
    >

    > Gary wrote:
    >>
    >> prophet wrote:
    >>> Finally, the voice of reason ;-)

    >> AMEN to that. Nothing worse then smart ass trolls except possibly porn
    >> spammers.

    Actually - top posting has never bothered me. I hate having to scroll
    down to the bottom of a gigantic page to see a 2 word post.

    gar

  3. Re: What is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services with the file

    Gary wrote:

    > Actually - top posting has never bothered me. I hate having to scroll
    > down to the bottom of a gigantic page to see a 2 word post.

    That's just poor quoting etiquette

+ Reply to Thread