Windows 98se security - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Windows 98se security - Firewalls ; I have Computer Associates Internet Suite 2006 with free upgrades and updates. The firewall upgraded to a version that doesn't work with windows 98se. I am 17 days away from renewal. Is there a Antivirus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware, and Anti-Spam that ...

  1. Windows 98se security

    I have Computer Associates Internet Suite 2006 with free upgrades and updates. The
    firewall upgraded to a version that doesn't work with windows 98se. I am 17 days away
    from renewal. Is there a Antivirus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware, and Anti-Spam that work
    with Windows 98se?
    I have a Dell Dimension desktop computer XPS T450, with 384 mb Ram. Thanks.

  2. Re: Windows 98se security

    In article , ginnyrn5@nospam.com says...
    > I have Computer Associates Internet Suite 2006 with free upgrades and updates. The
    > firewall upgraded to a version that doesn't work with windows 98se. I am 17 days away
    > from renewal. Is there a Antivirus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware, and Anti-Spam that work
    > with Windows 98se?
    > I have a Dell Dimension desktop computer XPS T450, with 384 mb Ram. Thanks.

    Yes..AVG ISS 7.5.
    It also allows you to uninstall individual modules such as the firewall
    or antispam if you wanted to use other firewalls/antispam programes.
    me

+ Reply to Thread