Comodo firewall - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Comodo firewall - Firewalls ; I Cant unstall Comodo Firewall inder add & remove/ can any one help me on this= Thanks...

  1. Comodo firewall

    I Cant unstall Comodo Firewall inder add & remove/ can any one help me on
    this= Thanks

  2. Re: Comodo firewall

    huck wrote:
    > I Cant unstall Comodo Firewall inder add & remove/ can any one help me on
    > this= Thanks

    What do Comodo support say?

    Yours,
    VB.
    --
    "Pornography is an abstract phenomenon. It cannot exist without a medium
    to propagate it, and it has very little (if anything at all) to do with sex."

  3. Re: Comodo firewall

    You can go to their forum to ask for help:

    http://forums.comodo.com

    They have quick response.

    Personal I like their firewall very much.

+ Reply to Thread