Re: To Sebastian Gottschalk Superman of Security - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Re: To Sebastian Gottschalk Superman of Security - Firewalls ; Sebastian Gottschalk in a Pamper wrote: > > Nah, I just need to add you to where you belong. Yeah, yeah, I like that worthless security move of yours, like your worthless advise. You can run but you can't hide ...

  1. Re: To Sebastian Gottschalk Superman of Security

    Sebastian Gottschalk in a Pamper wrote:

    > Nah, I just need to add you to where you belong.

    Yeah, yeah, I like that worthless security move of yours, like your
    worthless advise.

    You can run but you can't hide Superman of Security.

    Death

  2. Re: To Sebastian Gottschalk Superman of Security

    Death10 wrote:
    > Sebastian Gottschalk in a Pamper wrote:
    > >
    > > Nah, I just need to add you to where you belong.

    > Yeah, yeah, I like that worthless security move of yours, like your
    > worthless advise.
    >
    > You can run but you can't hide Superman of Security.
    >
    > Death

    LOL!

    So I'm not alone in thinking exactly that (i.e. that "worthless" is the
    key word about Gottschalk advices)! :-D

    freesailor

+ Reply to Thread