bypassing firewalls - Firewalls

This is a discussion on bypassing firewalls - Firewalls ; I'm having trouble accessing a particular site probably due to a misconfiguration in my upstream provider. Is there some type of program or service that can help me get around this problem? The technical support wasn't much help. I probably ...

  1. bypassing firewalls

    I'm having trouble accessing a particular site probably due to a
    misconfiguration in my upstream provider. Is there some type of
    program or service that can help me get around this problem? The
    technical support wasn't much help.

    I probably need some type of software that typically bypasses
    firewalls.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: bypassing firewalls

    bob@coolgroups.com wrote:
    > I'm having trouble accessing a particular site probably due to a
    > misconfiguration in my upstream provider.

    How do you figure /that/?

    --
    Mike Easter

+ Reply to Thread