SonicWall Tele3 SP - Firewalls

This is a discussion on SonicWall Tele3 SP - Firewalls ; Why does it always happening during weekend or other periodes where it is hard to buy spare parts.... I am talking about things that breaks down. Like my firewall in the office. It breaked down today with the result that ...

  1. SonicWall Tele3 SP

    Why does it always happening during weekend or other periodes where it is
    hard to buy spare parts.... I am talking about things that breaks down.

    Like my firewall in the office. It breaked down today with the result that
    noone in the enterprice I am working for can send/read e-mail for some
    days....

    Luckily I had a freind that had a SonicWall TELE3 SP that he did not use. I
    borrowed this. But, as he only had the "box" and no CD we really got a
    challenge when we reset the firewall.... No it asks for new firmware. And I
    do not have it.

    Sonicwall support do not answer the phone now. On Wednesday I will get a NEW
    Sonicwall, but untill then I could really need some help. Can ANYONE help me
    with firmware for this?

    Thanks for all help!!!
    Jens Jensen

  2. Re: SonicWall Tele3 SP

    Jens Jensen wrote:

    > Why does it always happening during weekend or other periodes where it is
    > hard to buy spare parts.... I am talking about things that breaks down.

    24*7 support contracts can be bought from nearly all major vendors and
    all serious devices can be configured for high availiability.

    > Like my firewall in the office. It breaked down today with the result that
    > noone in the enterprice I am working for can send/read e-mail for some
    > days....

    Buy serious devices with serious support contracts if you need high
    availiability.

    Wolfgang

+ Reply to Thread