teach a lession to invaders - Firewalls

This is a discussion on teach a lession to invaders - Firewalls ; Hi Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your computer? TIA Sen...

  1. teach a lession to invaders

    Hi

    Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    computer?

    TIA

    Sen

  2. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:55:41 +0530, SC wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    > computer?

    So, a zombie hits your puter, you retaliate and your abusive behavior
    is reported to abuse@aioe.org. Who won?

  3. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    SC wrote:

    > Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    > computer?

    So, you want to take criminal action against those who utilize harmless
    technical protocols? Or are you just stupid?

  4. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    I guess the answer is NO ;-)

    On Dec 24, 1:00 pm, Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:
    > SC wrote:
    > > Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    > > computer?So, you want to take criminal action against those who utilize harmless

    > technical protocols? Or are you just stupid?

  5. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:33:56 -0600, Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    >> computer?

    > So, a zombie hits your puter, you retaliate and your abusive behavior
    > is reported to abuse@aioe.org. Who won?

    I think before this answer can be given more detail must be provided. For
    example what the heck is aioe.org, and what do they do? Looking at the
    web site there isn't much there.

    --

    Regards
    Robert

    Smile... it increases your face value!

  6. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    Robert wrote:
    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >>> Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to
    >>> your computer?

    >> So, a zombie hits your puter, you retaliate and your abusive behavior
    >> is reported to abuse@aioe.org. Who won?

    > I think before this answer can be given more detail must be provided.
    > For example what the heck is aioe.org, and what do they do? Looking
    > at the web site there isn't much there.

    The OP SC was/is using the free newsserver aioe to post. I think BT
    misunderstood aioe to be the OP's connectivity provider - so s/he was
    imagining that the OP's retaliation would somehow be traced back to the
    OP's provider account.

    There is a point there, but it doesn't have anything to do with aioe.

    --
    Mike Easter

  7. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    There is no doubt about it. Some swines are using aoie in fact some
    frenchman named George Saint Pierre is on it frogging me. He has been
    frogging chuck as well. We're not too happy about this but chuck started the
    whole thing. I just keep on going answering as many questions as i can.

    "Bit Twister" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:55:41 +0530, SC wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    >> computer?

    > So, a zombie hits your puter, you retaliate and your abusive behavior
    > is reported to abuse@aioe.org. Who won?

  8. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:55:41 +0530, SC wrote:

    >Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    >computer?

    Yes, the same apps they use. And you'll be committing the same federal
    felony (in the U.S.). Breaking into a buglar's home is also called
    burglary.

  9. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    And a good christmas frogging to all. Leythos hasn't showed up yet on this
    newsserver. I'm the guy who has been frogging Tony and Chuck.

    "Sebastian Gottschalk" wrote in message
    > SC wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a app. to that could invade the guys that try to conect to your
    >> computer?

    > So, you want to take criminal action against those who utilize harmless
    > technical protocols? Or are you just stupid?

  10. Re: teach a lession to invaders

    In article <459005ed$0$12899$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere.com>, "George
    Saint Pierre" says...
    > And a good christmas frogging to all. Leythos hasn't showed up yet on this
    > newsserver. I'm the guy who has been frogging Tony and Chuck.

    Try and understand, I don't show up on specific Usenet servers, we all
    post to "Usenet" and articles are pushed/pulled between peers.

    I disagree with attacking the people that probe - that would make us as
    bad as they are. A simple concept of blocking all that is not needed is
    the best approach.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me