Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive? - Firewalls ; Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive? I have been unable to reach any of its web sites for two days now. No updates, can't even register the application. ______________________ The Traveller Oceanside, California...

  1. Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    I have been unable to reach any of its web sites for two days now. No
    updates, can't even register the application.

    ______________________

    The Traveller
    Oceanside, California

  2. Re: Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    You're right. We cannot reach zonelabs.com or zonealarm.com here...

    No wonder their AV updates have been failing lately.

    --
    We review the best freeware (SM)
    http://goodfreeware.blogspot.com/

    On Dec 22, 11:57 pm, The Traveler wrote:
    > Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?
    >
    > I have been unable to reach any of its web sites for two days now. No
    > updates, can't even register the application.
    >
    > ______________________
    >
    > The Traveller
    > Oceanside, California

  3. Re: Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    On 22 Dec 2006 08:18:06 -0800, good.freeware.chau@xoxy.net wrote:

    >You're right. We cannot reach zonelabs.com or zonealarm.com here...
    >
    >No wonder their AV updates have been failing lately.

    Same here as well, can't resolve the name "zonelabs.com". Curious...

  4. Re: Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    good.freeware.chau@xoxy.net wrote:
    > You're right. We cannot reach zonelabs.com or zonealarm.com here...
    >
    > No wonder their AV updates have been failing lately.

    Try to ping or nslookup update.zonelabs.com there is no DNS resolving
    i.e. zonelabs.com do not exist WTF ?!?
    It seems that thay have some "minor" problem. ;-)
    Maybe they installed their own product on one of their machines. :-)

  5. Re: Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    The Traveler wrote:
    > Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    I don't have ZA on this machine so I cannot check. But you with ZA might
    check do you have resolved IP for www.zonelabs.com or anything from
    zonelabs.com in your ZA logs. Then instead of entering www.zonelabs.com
    in your browser, enter adequate IP, then we might find out is
    zonelabs.com alive or not.

  6. Re: Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:57:55 -0800, The Traveler
    wrote:

    >Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?
    >
    >I have been unable to reach any of its web sites for two days now. No
    >updates, can't even register the application.
    >
    >______________________
    >
    >The Traveller
    >Oceanside, California

    Tried by using http://209.87.209.44 and it worked. Then found out that
    their site is back up (17h00 PST)

    ______________________

    The Traveller
    Oceanside, California

  7. Re: Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

    The Traveler wrote:

    > Tried by using http://209.87.209.44 and it worked. Then found out that
    > their site is back up (17h00 PST)

    Ha!

    Let no clever maneuver go unrewarded. :-)

    --
    Mike Easter

+ Reply to Thread