Firewall/VPN solution - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Firewall/VPN solution - Firewalls ; I am looking for an easily configurable (Web GUI) Network applkiance that has wireless, firewall, logging, and VPN capability. UTM is not a big selling point, but in surveying this type of hardware it seems that most manufacturers are heaing ...

  1. Firewall/VPN solution

    I am looking for an easily configurable (Web GUI) Network applkiance that
    has wireless, firewall, logging, and VPN capability. UTM is not a big
    selling point, but in surveying this type of hardware it seems that most
    manufacturers are heaing this way. Does anyone have opinions on the best
    solution and its associated cost?

  2. Re: Firewall/VPN solution

    Hi Joe,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Solution Designer:

    http://www.ciscowebtools.com/sa2/child/1.0/index.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com