Hi everyone,

We are recruiting participants for an upcoming usability study at our
Cupertino, CA location, and we would like to inquire if you are
interested and available to participate. The testing will occur between
Monday, January 8th and Friday, January 12th during normal business
hours. Participation will require approximately 2 ½ hours to complete,
and compensation will be $150. Listed below are the minimum
requirements for participation:

· Have not participated in a usability study with Trend Micro in the
last 12 months
· Company employed by is larger than 2500 employees (worldwide)
· Average mail traffic per week: at least 2 million mails
· Working experience: at least 5 years IT experience

We are specifically looking for IT staff who manage the company’s
messaging security:

InterScan Messaging Security Suite

Comprehensive Security for the Messaging Gateway

InterScan™ Messaging Security Suite combines leading antivirus
security and content filtering for message compliance. In addition,
Spam Prevention Solution can be integrated with InterScan Messaging
Security Suite to provide anti-spam and anti-phishing security. This
comprehensive email protection is provided in a single platform at the
Internet messaging gateway. A centralized management console enables
administrators to set coordinated policy, automate updates, and control
message compliance for a more effective, unified defense.

Existing IMSS 5.x Users: Users who are currently using IMSS 5.x or who
originally setup the IMSA server in the enterprise IT environment

Or

Existing IMSS 7.0 Beta Users: Users who are currently using IMSS 7.0
Beta or who originally setup the IMSA server in the enterprise IT
environment

Or

Non-Trend Appliance Users: Users who are currently using the third
party’s appliance messaging product such as IronPort, and are
responsible for the company’s messaging security in the enterprise IT
environment.

If you meet these requirements or know someone else who may, we would
like to speak with you further. Please reply at your earliest
convenience to this email address, or contact me directly at
408-863-6342

Greg Sarkisian
Usability Testing Intern
Human Interface Engineering